SOLIDWORKS Export BOM to Excel
Contact us for more details. We will set up the integration and send the trial key
Almost every industry will have requirement to export Bill of Materials from CAD system so that employees other than the designer can see the Bill of Materials. Also the exported bill of materials can be sent to partners outside the company. Keeping these requirements in mind we have developed this export BOM to excel application. This application can be started both from inside SOLIDWORKS as add-in of from outside SOLIDWORKS as an external application. When executed as external application, it can be used with SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard folders also.
Using our Export BOM to Excel for SOLIDWORKS application, export beautiful Bill of Materials from SOLIDWORKS assemblies. This application supports generating different types of bill of materials from SOLIDWORKS to support your needs. It is also possible to export pdf of bill of materials.
Below are few points about Export BOM to Excel for SOLIDWORKS application
- Export multi-level BOM to excel from SOLIDWORKS
- It is possible to export material properties also
- Multiple configurations are also taken care of
- List only part files used in assembly at all levels
- Possible to export single level BOM or multi-level BOM
- It is possible to filter BOM rows based on search criteria
- Preview of components can also be exported to excel
- It is possible to customize functionality based on requirement
- Supports exporting special columns, bounding box and mass
- For advanced processing, C# macro support is provided. Using this macro it is possible to customize output before showing in excel
- It is possible to export a bill of materials to pdf or directly print