Solid Edge Business Central Integration-SE2ERP
Schedule a demo.
Easy to set up and also comes with advanced functionality to handle complex scenarios
Solid Edge to Dynamics Business Central-SE2ERP
- Preview Dynamics Navision (Dynamics Business Central) BOM inside Solid Edge
- It is possible to preview old versions of Bill of Materials also if BOM versions are being used in Navision or Business Central
- It is possible to choose configurations also if configurations are being used
- It is possible to modify what ERP BOM columns one wants to see inside the Solid Edge preview
- Column settings can be saved for future use
- Preview Dynamics Navision (Dynamics Business Central) item properties inside SOLIDWORKS.
- Data are seen in real-time ERP data
- This also helps to identify if an item exists in Dynamics Business Central or Dynamics Navision
- Item properties that one wants to see in SOLIDWORKS preview can be modified based on the requirement
- Preview settings can be saved so that one need not adjust the properties one wants to see every time
- Compare Dynamics NAV (Dynamics Business Central) BOM with Solid Edge BOM
- It is possible to compare Solid Edge BOM with old ERP BOM if BOM versions are being used in Dynamics Navision or Business Central
- Comparison also shows differences in item properties of first level children.
- This functionality is very useful when one wants to see what changes have been done in SOLIDWORKS since data has been sent last to ERP
- Using the PDM2ERP tool it is possible to keep track of data transferred to ERP from Solid Edge
- It is possible to see how many items have been created or updated during a period of time
- It is possible to see which user has created or updated how many items during a period of time
- Exports reports to excel for further analysis
- Inside the log viewer, it is possible to see old logs for error analysis
- Inside the process list one can see details of old processes
Schedule a demo.